• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Special Little Bun... :-)

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have a bunny who they feel is such a special bunny. Well here is my little Pringle boy :), he will always be my little man, i love all my buns so much but Pringle being my first their is just a *special* bond between us..:rolleyes::love:, Hes such a funny wee character and always makes me laugh :D!..( as do the rest:))

Mummy i am not coming in their until you leave me alone for just five minutes...
DSC02670.jpg

If i wait patiently enough maybe mum will bring me some treats...
DSC02708.jpg

Oh com'on Mom, i know you have something hiding their!!!!
DSC02710.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

xxxx

Is it just me or does he look like such a grumpy bunny :lol:

I can't have favourites. All my buns are very special in their own way. They've all been through some sort of ordeal and all are rescues with the exception of the babies who came from a preganant rescue bunny. And we kept all 7 of them too :D Anyway, they're all brave bunnies and they have all changed my life and taught me something.

Pringle is a wee smasher :D

Thank you everybody :D xx

:lol: that little face on him in the first piccie - was he on the loo or something? :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: Yea, he threw the paper away as i opened the door :lol::lol:

Fifibutton I can't have favourites. All my buns are very special in their own way. They've all been through some sort of ordeal and all are rescues with the exception of the babies who came from a preganant rescue bunny. And we kept all 7 of them too Anyway, they're all brave bunnies and they have all changed my life and taught me something.

Pringle is a wee smasher

Aww bless :), All my bunnies are special to me and all have their own wee characters that i love to bits. But Pringle..:rolleyes: very hard to explain... :D:wave:

Aww bless :), All my bunnies are special to me and all have their own wee characters that i love to bits. But Pringle..:rolleyes: very hard to explain... :D:wave:

I think sometimes you have a special bond with a particular bun. I love all my buns to bits but I had a special bond with Tufty, she'd snuggle up with me for ages when the others aren't interested in cuddles and although she'd drive me mad peeing on my bed she meant everythimng to me, she was my baby. And Pringle is one gorgeous special bun :love:

I think sometimes you have a special bond with a particular bun. I love all my buns to bits but I had a special bond with Tufty, she'd snuggle up with me for ages when the others aren't interested in cuddles and although she'd drive me mad peeing on my bed she meant everythimng to me, she was my baby. And Pringle is one gorgeous special bun :love:

Aww thank you, and pringle is the same with me :). :):). I had him for two years before getting other buns, so we had two years together, which i suppose made a huge bond :D xx

I know exactly how you feel. I love all of my buns SO much.......but for me, my Timmy is extra special. He has been my constant companion for 5 years now, and has always been a housebun. He has an extraordinary personality, he interacts with me SO much. He follows me around, and goes out of his way to seek me out for attention. He is VERY intelligent, and is SUCH a clown.....he never fails to cheer me up and make me smile when I am feeling down. I could go on and on about him for ages.....I just love him SO much!!! :love: :love: :love:

Timmy

atimmywatchingbobbin4.jpg

ACuteTimmy.jpg

ATimmy5Septchinning.jpg

ATimmy5Sept8.jpg

ATimmy5Sept2layingdown.jpg

ATimmy5Sept7.jpg

ATimmybed4.jpg

ATimmybed.jpg

ATimmy.jpg

I know exactly how you feel. I love all of my buns SO much.......but for me, my Timmy is extra special. He has been my constant companion for 5 years now, and has always been a housebun. He has an extraordinary personality, he interacts with me SO much. He follows me around, and goes out of his way to seek me out for attention. He is VERY intelligent, and is SUCH a clown.....he never fails to cheer me up and make me smile when I am feeling down. I could go on and on about him for ages.....I just love him SO much!!! :love: :love: :love:

Timmy

atimmywatchingbobbin4.jpg

ACuteTimmy.jpg

ATimmy5Septchinning.jpg

ATimmy5Sept8.jpg

ATimmy5Sept2layingdown.jpg

ATimmy5Sept7.jpg

ATimmybed4.jpg

ATimmybed.jpg

ATimmy.jpg

I love that pic of Timmy in bed .....soooo sweet :)

Tim is fab:D What a cutie.

I feel like I've got a special bond with each bun but its different. With Mona, she's my oldest and she is very motherly. She mothers me! And she's nearly 6 so we've been together a long time. Then there's her husbunElidore who was the scaredest bunnie in the world. I spent months loving him and being gentle to shoe not all humans were like his previous owners (he was abused apparently) and bit by bit he came out of his shell. He loves all my family but still only comes to me when he wants a human cuddle. Then there's is Ebonnie who I nursed from paralysis until she could walk again, no she can jump higher than any other bunnie. She was given 3 weeks to live by the vet but this summer she will be 4 :D. I bonded her with Nori who was another rescue but he was a happy we thing and very friendly. All our buns get a quarantine period in the house before going to live outside and Nori would sleep at my feet like a puppt at nights. Bonnie and Merri and Karmella, I had to hand rear after their mum passed away. So they have been used to human contact from a very young age and come when I call. They were very subdued after mum died and now they are happy wee things, they will also be 4 soon. Finally there is Rowaneberry who was a neglect case and very agressive. I spent a long time (got the bites to prove it:lol:) helping her to calm down and enjoy life. And Emrys is a proper little puppy, he knows his name, follows me everywhere and just wants to play or curl up.

Anyway sorry for all my blethering but thats how I can best explain why each bond is strong but unique.

Awww he looks like a cheeky one :lol:

I have a favourite :oops: i do love them all but one is extra extra special and i just can't help myself...can you guess who? :rolleyes:

i understand too, i have four buns and they are all special for diff reasons

peanut and jelly - my first buns
domino - born here, saw him grow up so that gave us a bond
and pebbles - my first rescued bun

but....for me, ive found i always have had a special bond with peanut. i cnt explain it, and while i would never choose one above the rest,.....i feel a real bond with him, so i know what u mean :):)

Thank you everyone, i didnt want to sound mean but its true :D!!

Well his ears are usually one up and one down, he does look very funny :D

TIMMY IS georgous! what a spoilt bunnie :D xx

Fifibutton Tim is fab What a cutie.

I feel like I've got a special bond with each bun but its different. With Mona, she's my oldest and she is very motherly. She mothers me! And she's nearly 6 so we've been together a long time. Then there's her husbunElidore who was the scaredest bunnie in the world. I spent months loving him and being gentle to shoe not all humans were like his previous owners (he was abused apparently) and bit by bit he came out of his shell. He loves all my family but still only comes to me when he wants a human cuddle. Then there's is Ebonnie who I nursed from paralysis until she could walk again, no she can jump higher than any other bunnie. She was given 3 weeks to live by the vet but this summer she will be 4 . I bonded her with Nori who was another rescue but he was a happy we thing and very friendly. All our buns get a quarantine period in the house before going to live outside and Nori would sleep at my feet like a puppt at nights. Bonnie and Merri and Karmella, I had to hand rear after their mum passed away. So they have been used to human contact from a very young age and come when I call. They were very subdued after mum died and now they are happy wee things, they will also be 4 soon. Finally there is Rowaneberry who was a neglect case and very agressive. I spent a long time (got the bites to prove it) helping her to calm down and enjoy life. And Emrys is a proper little puppy, he knows his name, follows me everywhere and just wants to play or curl up.

Anyway sorry for all my blethering but thats how I can best explain why each bond is strong but unique.

That is great, sounds like you have done a fantatsic job with all your buns!!

clutterydrawer Awww he looks like a cheeky one

I have a favourite i do love them all but one is extra extra special and i just can't help myself...can you guess who?

Is it Sorrell?? :p xx

XMissySJx i understand too, i have four buns and they are all special for diff reasons

peanut and jelly - my first buns
domino - born here, saw him grow up so that gave us a bond
and pebbles - my first rescued bun

but....for me, ive found i always have had a special bond with peanut. i cnt explain it, and while i would never choose one above the rest,.....i feel a real bond with him, so i know what u mean

Aww thats lovely, glad i aint the only one :D xx

Hes gorgeous! :love:

I think we love all our pets but some just really stand out more than others , especially if they have a close bond with you.:angel::mrgreen:

Back