• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Alllllllllllll :D:D:D

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Im back again after another long busy spell............

Just been reading a few of the threads started recently and theres been a lot going on ;)

One id like to hold my hands up to my failures ref little roo. - Im just putting a bit of background in for those that may have forgotten us!

I 1st got Theo from a garden centre not knowing the current situation RE rescues etc.

I joined RU and realised the problem and adopted 'Cleo' From Jane Dexters in warwickshire and bonded the 2.

A while later I visited my local garden centre and saw a tiny albino rex who was ever so cuddly but looked far too young to be sold. I managed to resist and went home with my shopping. 2 Weeks later I went back to the garden centre and there were more bunnies but little roo still remained. A REW , potential buyers were worried about his health needs. I couldnt leave him a second time and bought him to live as a house bun.

After this I split up with my partner and we lost the house. I moved to my parents and had to put poor ROO up for adoption with Snowy (Theo). It broke my heart that I had failed him and It was also hard as Theo and Cleo had to live with my aunt as my parents wouldnt let me bring my rabbits with me.

After several weeks of begging my parents finally let me have my bunnies back at home and Theo and Cleo have lived back with me happily ever since.

They are both doing well with me and have got very fat and fluffy over the winter period- when the evenings get warmer later this month or next month then they are going to have all their jabs done!!!

My dad is currently re-landscaping the garden so they well be able to come out of their run in the summer and run about in (hopefully) a secure garden.

Ill be putting up some pictures soon.

Jemma x

:wave: Hello again, welcome back.
Personal circumstances do sometimes change, you obviously did your best for Roo and at least he went to a rescue and will hopefully find his forever home.

Sounds like you've been very busy and I'm so glad you are settled back with your parents with Theo and Cleo. :)

:wave: Hello again, welcome back.
Personal circumstances do sometimes change, you obviously did your best for Roo and at least he went to a rescue and will hopefully find his forever home.

Sounds like you've been very busy and I'm so glad you are settled back with your parents with Theo and Cleo. :)

Just been PM'd- he found a forever home as a house bun with a girl friend!! ~Im so happy for him bless him.

Back