• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it normal?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Crystal had a dental on Friday and she had a follow up appointment today the vet looked in her mouth and said that her gums were still quite swallon is this normal? ive been told that theres a chance she may need regular dentals but wont know for sure until she needs another one she needs regular checkups as the vet wants to keep an eye on her weight, teeth and everything else.

xx

it ok ive decided to get her a check up in a weeks time if her gums are still swollen i will ask about the possibility of tooth root abscesses, as ive been told her molars were spikes? and its posible they'd been like that for months but went un noticed due to no change in her eating etc.

Delilhas, gums stay very swollen for about a week after she has had a dental, i put it down to her spurs growing at funny angles to any other bun i have known, whether it's normal i don't know

Back