• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anti-inflammatory?

jesska

Alpha Buck
hi guys could wounder if you could name a oral anti- imflammatory? also does anyone know the shelf life on 100 ml bottle of baytril 2.5 solution and if opened can it still last ?
thank you :D

hi guys could wounder if you could name a oral anti- imflammatory? also does anyone know the shelf life on 100 ml bottle of baytril 2.5 solution and if opened can it still last ?
thank you :D

Metacam is an oral anti-inflammatory but it is prescription only and should only be administered if prescribed by a Vet

Baytril Oral solution, once opened, will keep for 28 days. Again it is a POM and should only be administered to the Rabbit for whom it was prescribed

Janex

yeah i know their both are POM but i work closely with our vet so she will do a prescription for me and let me know ml on weight i need so she does the same for me when i inject the nobivac vaccine, anyways wat if i open the bayril bottle and the just tuck out what i need and put it in a pill tube and close it again does it still count?

yeah i know their both are POM but i work closely with our vet so she will do a prescription for me and let me know ml on weight i need so she does the same for me when i inject the nobivac vaccine, anyways wat if i open the bayril bottle and the just tuck out what i need and put it in a pill tube and close it again does it still count?

According to the manufacturers leaflet once opened the product will only keep for 28 days

http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/Bayer_plc/Baytril_2_5_ACU-_Oral_Solution/-23500.html

Janex

that be a waste then getting a 100ml bottle if it only last 28days, is their anything simlar that does last longer, or has tablet form? though that be difficult getting down a bun

Back