• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walsall to Bolton for Daphne

I could do the M6 run on Sunday if I could collect her and drop her off at service stations or junctions? Can't really do door to door I'm afraid because I'll have all three children with me and am by myself so don't want to make the journey longer than necessary (Nuneaton-Preston).

It doesn't have to be all the way to Nuneaton, as long as it's on my route (ideally M6 Toll but could just do M6)

If you need a plan B, I will be travelling up the M5/M6 on 11 March - directly to yours Kay as you have Muppet staying with you that weekend :D

So if Daphne can be brought to me somewhere northbound (services/junction), then I can take her straight to you.

If the bun can get to Leicester either Friday night or Saturday morning, I can take her to Bolton on Saturday afternoon

Edit - if you need any help can you PM me please as i'm not online too much at the moment but will check back later on :)

Last edited:
I am just waiting for a phone call to say that Daphne as had her vacs and then we can sort it all properly. I have told Daphne's fosterer their is no rush what so ever just when she as time:D.
Muppet hopefully try and arrange it for when you are coming to mine if that is ok :D.

Can anyone get Daphne to Hilton Park Services for 3.30pm on Monday 10th March Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Back