• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Profleece Awaiting Thread (Come And Chat Random; I HAVE TO WAIT!)

Kibbles

Mama Doe
Finally ordered Vet Bed; won't be dispatched till the end of Feb, so just as well I ordered it this late. Now I have to wait.

So this is the waiting thread. :roll:

Sasha :wave:

Last edited:
I'll keep you company and wait here with you! ;) :lol:

Did you get any fancy colours?! (best make conversation since we're gonna be here a while!) :lol:

I'll keep you company and wait here with you! ;) :lol:

Did you get any fancy colours?! (best make conversation since we're gonna be here a while!) :lol:

Oh yes; it's a lovely shade of blue. :D I got the medium-sized profleece vetbed thing... I dont know if its too big or too small :shock:
I Cant Wait!

Do you have vetbed? Is it WONDERFUL?!?! :)

Oh yes; it's a lovely shade of blue. :D I got the medium-sized profleece vetbed thing... I dont know if its too big or too small :shock:
I Cant Wait!

Do you have vetbed? Is it WONDERFUL?!?! :)

I think it's great, Bobbin thinks it's good for weeing on :rolleyes: And I don't just mean tiddley bits, I mean copious amounts of wee.... and poo for that matter! I think the fleece tickles his bum and makes him go!! :oops: :lol:

I have removed it, now he just gets towels until he can behave himself! ;)

I think it's great, Bobbin thinks it's good for weeing on :rolleyes: And I don't just mean tiddley bits, I mean copious amounts of wee.... and poo for that matter! I think the fleece tickles his bum and makes him go!! :oops: :lol:

I have removed it, now he just gets towels until he can behave himself! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Starsky STILL isn't litter trained. I've no idea how to go about doing this, because he always avoids the litter box at all costs.

This is so unfair; It didn't even tell me how long I have to wait because it's being dispatched at the end of Feb due to them moving location or summat. If it takes two weeks, I'm going to drive myself insane. :oops:

D & J have got it in their playhouse- and suprisingly they take care of it, we sometimes have the odd poo on it, but they mostly use the Tray!

Arg. I went on a 7 and a half hour plane the day before yesterday, because I was in another country and was coming back. We didn't land until 6:30 AM, which in the other country is 1:30 AM because it's 5 hours behind. I slept for a couple hours on the plane but didn't sleep at all for the rest of the day. Of course, I went to bed early(7:00) but now I can't sleep because I've just been asleep for 4 hours!!! :shock:

My two love their vet bed to snuggle up on. I've ordered another £50 worth which will be arriving some time this week from ebay. It's brilliant stuff, plus it'll stop my rexes hocks getting sore when they're out and about on my horrible carpet.

Have you tried woodshavings (dust extracted) or something like megazorb or carefresh as litter? Might be worth a try if he's not taking to newspaper and hay.

Also, where have you been, I'm guessing across the pond, eastern america perhaps? Hope the jet lag wears off soon, I've got it to look forward to in April :rolleyes:

Aaaaaw wish I'd known I could have saved you a wait - I've got 5 pieces that are 60 x40 I've been trying to sell for a while now. Bought them for some of our hutches but the pieces aren't big enough and dont want have to use 2 pieces in one hutch. Hope yours arrives soon:)

Erm... what's a good size for a 1-tier hutch? :shock: I dont know the exact measurements, but I got the Medium sized profleece mat from the doginn.com.

He always poops a few times in the litter box but then goes outside it, although I was away for a week and my sister wasnt tending to his litter box, so there isn't any hay left in it(of course I'll fill it up), maybe that's why he stopped using it?

And I was in Florida. :D

Ooh just got an e-mail from the profleece company; It will be dispatched within 48-72 hours! YAY!

2-3 days. Grrr.
Not till it arrives, just till it's dispatched.

My threads seem to always last about 2 minutes and then people stop posting. :lol:

Well, Im waiting for my profleece so I am BORED!
.... its a chance to chat about completely random things! ;)
Come On People! Hijack My Thread! :lol:;)

:Ddont worry i always write on threads and rarely get noticed!!got my new buns on sat,,,jus wish i could work photobucket to post some pics, you bun is very handsome...love his lil mouth!!:D

:Ddont worry i always write on threads and rarely get noticed!!got my new buns on sat,,,jus wish i could work photobucket to post some pics, you bun is very handsome...love his lil mouth!!:D

:oops: Thanks. Whenever my hand comes near him he'll start licking it like mad, and then makes very funny faces when his tongue comes out. :oops::lol:

Back