• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Hutch

DJ'sMum

New Kit
Hi all, just a quick update on my brave little bunny!

After coming home on friday he started to eat, only carrot apple and dandelion leaves tho, he went back to the vets on saturday for his antibiotics and has been back again this morning for his last injection. The vet was really pleased with his progress. (he told me this morning that they really thought he was a lost cause at one point)

He's just started eating his meusli today so thats good! He's grooming and playing with his toys too :D AND...the good news is he still appears to have some sight in his remaining eye :D the vet thinks it may have just been stress on his optic nerve cos of the stain on the other eye and it's possible his sight could improve further :D

He's gotta go back in a week for a check up and to have his stitches out if they haven't dissolved by then...so things are looking positive at the mo :)

Thanks to all of you that offered support in his time of need :)

That's brill!! :D

Just wanted to add; I love the name of your bun, because it matches up with my Starsky. :lol:

Sasha :wave:

Back