• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you buy Oat Hay from Dust Free if they had it?

Would you buy Oat Hay from Dust Free Hay if they grew it?

• Total voters

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
As in title, just after my conversation with Norman just thought I'd do a poll adn let him know the results in the hope that he might grow some as mine love it but the Oxbow is so expensive! :wave:

Yey I managed to do a poll!!

Snap - apparently oxbow have discontinued the larger bags of oat hay so it works out at around a fiver for a handful with those silly little bags. I get through loads of it as it's just about the only hay my dental bun will eat.

Oat Hay from the Hay Experts is all Lola will eat:roll: it costs me £30 delivered for the biggest bag they do, 4kg i think. It doesnt last me long at all. I've just placed a new order of a few different kinds of hay to dry and expand her tastes:lol: she's an expensive bunny! If i could get the same size bag for around £20 i'd definately buy it:D

Oat Hay from the Hay Experts is all Lola will eat:roll: it costs me £30 delivered for the biggest bag they do, 4kg i think. It doesnt last me long at all. I've just placed a new order of a few different kinds of hay to dry and expand her tastes:lol: she's an expensive bunny! If i could get the same size bag for around £20 i'd definately buy it:D

Well at the moment if you collect from Dust Free its £3 a bag, I would imagine that the Oat hay is going to be more expensive but I wouldn't really know. At the moment he does it in approx 2kg bags or boxes and also bigger bags which are £18 to collect. I got two bags recently and it was £15.99 including delivery but it gets cheaper the more you buy.

If there is a lot of interest I will pass this onto Norman and see what he says :)

My buns love the stuff, and as a recent convert to dust free hay I would get it from them if I could. I am still hoping they dont do away with the hessian sacks as they are great pot insulators for the garden LOL

Mine love oat hay i go through loads.I also buy the dust free from Norman:DIt would be brilliant if he started to do the oat hay:D

i just bought my first lot from dfh so fingers crossed that they like it. I know mine love oat hay & orchard grass too hint hint. I'm desperately trying to find something that the buns will eat now ready grass has run out at our local supplier so the more selection dustry free hay do, the better.

i just bought my first lot from dfh so fingers crossed that they like it. I know mine love oat hay & orchard grass too hint hint. I'm desperately trying to find something that the buns will eat now ready grass has run out at our local supplier so the more selection dustry free hay do, the better.

Lucy HH are getting a pallet load in on Friday :D

i shall be buying 2 on saturday then......that might last me until last years crop starts coming though or this years....being grass i'm not too sure when they cut.

Back