• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a new bunnie! Sexing!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well it was supposed to be a rescue but i think im going to keep it! I say it as the owners havn't a clue whatthe sex is! They no longer wanted the rabbit and said it was aggressive as it had faught with the one they had got it as a friend for. They got it from a rescue centre but can't remember which one, and they can't remember how old it is only that they've had it for about 18 months!
It's a black and white old english cross and about 2.5- 3kg so normal medium sized bun. Fed on sqaused pea stuff and has a bit of a dirty bum but a good coat nice bright eyes and looks reasonably healthy. I had a quick look at the genitals and it sort of looked like a boy with no nuts, but if it came froma rescue they would have neutered it, but at the same time it could bea girl. i will have to get a proper look tonight when i can get ali to hold it for me. Im usually good at sexing buns and can do babys quite well but this one has confused me, no obvious willy but not the normal sort V shaped piramid it should be for a girl! arrrggghhhhhhhhh. Anyway the guy is someone i work with and i give him is dues he completely admitted that neither him or his children wanted the rabbit or liked it but they have tried there best. So it's now with me!
Anyone good at sexing if i can get a picture??

Im sure we can have a bash but without being able to 'poke' about it may be hard if its not obvious!

Cheers Chaps! i will atempt to get a photo when i get home! And this is the woman who promised ali no more bunnies unless they were rescues!!! :lol::lol::roll::roll:

Back