• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The piggies!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ive just spent 2 hours conecting the two piggie cages so they have enough room for all 4 I still have bounty,her friend gerty,and the two new ones which im not sure what to name them yet
Ive had to take the pictures at a distance as there still quite scared!
000_0535.jpg

000_0536.jpg

Bounty

000_0537.jpg

New piggie

000_0539.jpg

New piggie
000_0541.jpg

Gerty and bounty
000_0542.jpg

lovely piggies:D

what happened to Chuckie?

Four piggies died last year,clover was just getting old,fizzi had a tumor crunchie caught what the vet called a summer cold,and chuckie had the same symtoms as crunchie,but the vet was adament it was her teeth,they took her in and put her under antisthetic even though she was poorly to find out it wasnt her teeth the following day she died:cry: so i was only left with bounty in aug last year,so i was given gerty by a vet who swims her dog where i work,i got the other two on fri they were a girl i work with little sisters she didnt want them anymore

awww what a shame you lost your others :( a good piggy vet will have a buccal pad seperator which can be used to check the back teeth without anaesthetic. I asked my vets and they'd never heard of one :roll:

Your new girls are soooo pretty though :)

Back