• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what we do for our buns!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
went upstairs at about 10:30 i think to go and clean the bunnies litter tray, refill water etc a 5 minute job max...well i decided to give it a proper hot water wash and whilst i was there may as well do the tray that is under the sandbox...and whilst im here cuold just clean out the sand where the naughty ******* pooped...wonder if the litter tray will fit in a storage box...only one way to find out empty the storage boxes yes it fits! well whilst the litter tray is soaking may as well have a good sweep, hoover and wash down of the floors...hang on wanted that 48" crate for the dogs might as well get that out whilst im here...wow look at the mess behind there better pull the cage out and give it a good clean. hmm wonder if the sand box would fit there instead of there so they would have more room to run about and if that goes there i could put their open carrier there...could make a nice bed on the top of that hmmm ah litter tray! dry that off put it in the storage box and put it next to the carrier...hmmm wall looks a little grubby there better take the hay rak off and give is a good wash down right will just put the toys back and we are done...oh wait i forgot to refill the water...now the room looks nice could finish it off with their new bowl got to give it a good wash first right perfect now that only took.......almost 2 hours :lol::lol::oops:

took some piccies of their tidy room

rabbitroom001.jpg

rabbitroom004.jpg

rabbitroom005.jpg

and just because they are adorable

rabbitroom006.jpg

rabbitroom007.jpg

in a word...NO!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: by tomorow the contents of the hayrack will be spread out on the floor :lol::roll:

Aww It Looks great! What would you do it they decided to keep it nice and tidy?

If my buns kept it tidy I would have a Heart Attack... I would be like... "Omg, You HAVE learnt something!" :lol::lol::lol:

as determined this morning hay rack was empty, cream fabric tunnel thing was in the middle of the floor and they appear to have had a poo party commence sweeping:lol:

as determined this morning hay rack was empty, cream fabric tunnel thing was in the middle of the floor and they appear to have had a poo party commence sweeping:lol:

A poo party:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zorro has a secret poo party, all on his own behind a trampolene in the back room!!!:roll:

Back