• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly and Bailey games

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Lilly likes to binky into Bailey poor lad and then they have a chase.

Lilly went to flop and bailey moved cus she made him jump.

silly bunnies.

bailey is a nutter!!!

I love seeing my two together as I never thought I would, except with a barrier between them. When my two are in love I'll be really happy.

I think I now get what all the fuss is about bonded bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love seeing my two together as I never thought I would, except with a barrier between them. When my two are in love I'll be really happy.

I think I now get what all the fuss is about bonded bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha yeah i know what u mean

bonding is so rewarding x

shes so funny... she knows if she goes near bailey he will move (only if she approaches him from behind) and cus hes been asleep its really warm, so she moved him and stole his place lol

shes so funny... she knows if she goes near bailey he will move (only if she approaches him from behind) and cus hes been asleep its really warm, so she moved him and stole his place lol

I can just see Bell doing that with T - though as he's such a tiny rabbit, the space he warms up will only be big enough for her bum and tail :lol: :lol:

Back