• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oat hay-Oxbow or Burns

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Hi fwiends:wave:

On the look out for new hays for my fussy dental bun.

Which brand does your bunny prefer so far as the oat hays go? Harv has to have his hay chopped up and he hardly eats any. He can eat it as he used to eat the vitaverde stuff but since they have changed the hay they use he won't eat it so am on the look out for new hays.

Opinions gratefully received.

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Thanks for replies. Doesn't matter if they're negative or positive comments. Don't want to go wasting me money :lol::lol::lol:...have spent a fortune on hay over the years...much of which was rejected :roll:

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Mine love Oxbow but don't like the Burns. But, the textures are completely different. The Oxbow is a very stalky one, so you probably need to bear that in mind.

have you not considered the alfafa king oat, wheat and barley from the hay experts?

preston loves it and attacks the bag as i bring it down towards him to feed him

it sounds a bit expensive but the bag is super compressed and well worth it quality wise.

have you not considered the alfafa king oat, wheat and barley from the hay experts?

preston loves it and attacks the bag as i bring it down towards him to feed him

it sounds a bit expensive but the bag is super compressed and well worth it quality wise.

oh yeah mine love this stuff too! Def try that as well.

Back