• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free Hay and Hay Hives

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Don't know whether you have seen the Hay Hives that Norman is developing but they are fantastic, they are fairly attractive to put in the garden and are really good for storing hay in and easy access even when you get to the bottom of the bag. We have probs storing hay so may invest in one when I have cleared space in the garden.

Went to see Norman on saturday and he gave me the hay in boxes which is soooo much easier and the buns can have the boxes once they are emptied! They are now in the outhouse where they will stay nice and dry rather than in the cellar.

Dust Free Hay is great! :lol: Finished my selling now!!! :lol:

I went to fetch it and it was £21 for 5 hay and 3 straw. Just call Norman and arrange a time to go. Delivery is expensive and with DHL so thats why I fetched it this time.

Aha so he has swapped to the boxes already - will have to give him a call cos I want some of the jumbo sacks,(10) not sure where we'd put a box if he has swapped them from sacks into the boxes

He still has plenty of sacks Lynne I just had boxes because they are easier for me :)

Norman also said he'd try growing some Oat Hay if people want it. I def do my buns love it :)

Last edited:
Back