• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An advert by a rescue!!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
This is definately a `rescue` as they have other adverts in with the same number!

[Link Removed] Basically it`s a `rescue` advertising bunnies for breeding!

It makes me so angry as i see so many similar ads from this so called `rescue` & it gives all you hard working rescues out there a bad name!:evil::evil:

Su.x

Last edited:
Sorry I don't understand, this is an actual rescue recommending people breed?

Surely all rescues have a common purpose to stop thousands of animals being dumped every year.

I can't get my head round this.

:cry:

Sorry I don't understand, this is an actual rescue recommending people breed?

Surely all rescues have a common purpose to stop thousands of animals being dumped every year.

I can't get my head round this.

:cry:

Unfortunately this `rescue` are often advertsising babies & asking for certain breeds of rabbits!:evil::censored:

In my opinion they are anything but a rescue...............

Su.x

Hiya Guys :wave:

You're all being good and nobody has done anything wrong, but please don't name the rescue, I know nobody has, it's just a friendly warning :D

I also, agree with you btw ;)

No you're not at all, it's just there has been a cuple of threads about them and we've had to take the name out. It's just so we don't get into trouble :D

I know which 'rescue' it is, too......and they appear to be anything BUT.:censored: :evil: :evil:

People like this make me SO angry.:evil: :evil: :evil:

What is wrong with naming and shaming this so called rescue. If it up sets them so then let them defend themselves by arguing their point.

Phil

I kind of suspect that acting in this manner makes them less a "rescue" and more a "bunch of people out for profit":shock:

They have the cheek of the devil calling themselves a "rescue" if they're actively encouraging people to breed in order that they may go and carry out such "rescues"...How much do they then charge people for these rabbits?

Sad indeed and quite right, it DOES take the "mickey" out of people running rescues and trying their best for unwanted animals.:evil:

Back