• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playtime was abit of a blur!

Kenno

Warren Scout
I decided to play with my bunnies on Saturday but they didn't really want to sit still for photos! :lol:

Tomee the handsome blur!
P1000450.jpg

Bea: I don't want my photo taken, I'm trying to eat!
P1000451.jpg

Tomee: Mummy, your jeans taste yummy!
P1000452.jpg

Tomee: I'm just going to sit here until you get cramp in your legs and fall over!
P1000453.jpg

Bea: HaHa, you can't catch me!
P1000454.jpg

Tomee looking suspiciously at me!
P1000455.jpg

Tomee was then pooped out after climbing up my back, running through my legs and chewing my shoes. Whereas Bea needed the toilet and I thought photo's of her using the loo would embarass her!

Successful playtime photoshoot, me thinks not! :lol:

Awwwww :love::love::love:

You'll master the technique in no time at all. It's usual for the buns to give you the run around when you get the camera out:D

They look like they're really enjoying their new bunnypalace:D...so much so they want it all to themselves :lol:

Roll on the longer evenings and warmer weather...you'll be able to sit out with them and enjoy them without having to worry about getting a cold bum :shock::D

Looking forward to the next photoshoot.

Give Bea a big cuddle from me and love to you all,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

:wave:
Hi Nicola!

Oh I can't wait for the nicer weather and longer evenings! It's ever so cold sat on the grass in this weather, especially when they're running rings around you! :lol:

I'll try another photoshoot later!

Bea sends bunny kisses! :D

Hi Lauren :wave:

Much easier to take pics when you don't have to hover your bum over the wet grass :lol: Really looking forward to the warmer weather...sometimes we have nice weather around Easter so I live in hope.

Really good to see the bunnies so happy. Bea has obviously made herself very much at home :love:.

Hugs to you, Bea and Tomee,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

I know you wanna see the muscles in my legs now, they're like steel! :lol:

It's as if Bea has lived here all her life, her personalities starting to come out. She likes digging in her litter tray, lying in the sun (preferably blocking Tomee from the sun :lol:) and throwing everything in her path! She's a sweety! :love:

Back