• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO March Hare (and other Dutch fans...)

OMG stunning dutchie and an Egyptian name :love:, I have always had a fascination with Egypt, nearly studied Egyptology at uni :rolleyes:

Whats his story?

Little spelling error there, I guess. Or is it just Ramses in German?
I don't know his story, yet, he only just came in. But he sounds really nice.

Oh, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has got THE most adorable little face!!!!!:love: :love: :love: What a TOTAL sweetheart!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Gorgeous!!!! :love::love: I fancy getting another Dutch one day, have had black and grey, but he is so handsome!!! Anyone on here gonna adopt him;);):lol:

I have a gorgeous girl Dutch in the rescue just now :D her name is Lucy

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0447.jpg

Aww she's beautiful too, what a lovely couple!:D I do need another girlie here to help balance out all the boys I have and I would love to see my little Alfie paired up again, but we are going away for a week in April, so I will be leaving it until after then, so I am around for any problems. Plus that will give me some more time to convince o/h that it's a good idea.:lol:

Aww she's beautiful too, what a lovely couple!:D I do need another girlie here to help balance out all the boys I have and I would love to see my little Alfie paired up again, but we are going away for a week in April, so I will be leaving it until after then, so I am around for any problems. Plus that will give me some more time to convince o/h that it's a good idea.:lol:

I'll let you know if we get in a suitable girlie. :wave::D

Lucy is a stunner, too. She and Ramses would make a great couple. :D

I'll let you know if we get in a suitable girlie. :wave::D

Lucy is a stunner, too. She and Ramses would make a great couple. :D

:lol::lol::lol:I have to operate under stealth mode and manover very slowly where o/h is concerned; it almost has to be decided without anything being said really; so that by the time a conversation takes place, it's not a case of 'if' but 'which one' and 'when'!:lol: If I could make it so it ends up being his idea, that would be the perfect outcome!:lol: Now for my cunning plan................:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:I have to operate under stealth mode and manover very slowly where o/h is concerned; it almost has to be decided without anything being said really; so that by the time a conversation takes place, it's not a case of 'if' but 'which one' and 'when'!:lol: If I could make it so it ends up being his idea, that would be the perfect outcome!:lol: Now for my cunning plan................:lol:

When is the next big Rugby tournament??? ;):lol:

I met this little guy yesterday and have to say he is a real sweet heart!! He's such a friendly bun :love::love::love: He nearly ended up in my handbag as did many of the others!!! :rolleyes:

I met this little guy yesterday and have to say he is a real sweet heart!! He's such a friendly bun :love::love::love: He nearly ended up in my handbag as did many of the others!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, you did some hutch repairs, didn't you? I don't have a handbag. I have a rucksack instead!! :lol:

Back