• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French Lop Thread

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi:wave:
IzzyTwig posted a thread about French Lops, and I love them loads too!
I havn't got one, but would love t see pics of yours!

Post your Frenchie pics please
xx

with pleasure.....

grumpyzola.jpg

CIMG0016.jpg

CIMG0294.jpg

CIMG0282.jpg

My mum doesn't know if I'm a french lop or not as she found me on the allotments! But she says my head is kind of chunkier than her other buns - and I'm quite big (even though I havn't stopped growing yet) and I do a GREAT 'bunny flop'.

Can anyone tell her if I'm a French lop??

PS This is me in one of my rare 'dignified' moments!
IMG_2457.jpg
[/IMG]

*cries*:oops:

Oh I want one so much, they're so gorgeous. Especially Wispa, such a pretty lady.

Parsnip bun, I guess you could be a frenchie, but I'm not sure, probably need weighing to find out as frenchies are around the 5kg mark i think. Big bunnies!
Also such a pretty bun.

This is me in profile . . . but I don't weight 5k so I guess I'm not a frenchie:( .
I guess I am going to stop growing at about 3.5 kilos (not like that big Bluebell Vienne Blue in the garden!! She's HUGE!)

Anyone know why I have such an odd squarish head??

PB220002.jpg
[/IMG]

This is me in profile . . . but I don't weight 5k so I guess I'm not a frenchie:( .
I guess I am going to stop growing at about 3.5 kilos (not like that big Bluebell Vienne Blue in the garden!! She's HUGE!)

Anyone know why I have such an odd squarish head??

PB220002.jpg
[/IMG]

Because you're a German Lop and have the angled roman nose the makes the breed different to any other lop! :D

MarchHare your Frenchies are beautiful! Also you have lots of Dutch Buns in your sig! I love Dutchies, especially grey ones:rolleyes:

Cannonwoman he is so handsome!!!:)

OK couldn't resist :lol: Here are Sugarplum (white) and bridge bun Amy (black)
P1270004.jpg

july07007.jpg

may07078.jpg

dec06112.jpg

baby pics she did grow into her ears eventually :D
carrotchops.jpg

nov06011.jpg

Superbun!!!:lol:
nov06019.jpg

oct06049.jpg

Picture005.jpg

may06058.jpg

feb06010.jpg

jan06044.jpg

Not everyone will agree with this picture but CottonMather met Kitty last Saturday and I'm sure will confirm that Kitty is totally relaxed like this (also at 11 weeks)...

11weeks0005.jpg

Neil

This is my beautiful girl Michael who i looooooooooooooooove so much

P1260295-1.jpg

PC300200.jpg

And with her husband Alan oh how they love to snuggle together in a cardboard tray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PC300205.jpg

Back