• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So tempted

IzzyTwig

Alpha Buck
To get a french lop.
They're so gorgeous, and I'd love a big bunny. But I don't think I really have the room for another bun with my 2 rexes.

I keep thinking "If I get rid of that piece of furniture I could extend the bunnies cage so it's big enough to add a frenchie" But I can't really do that as otherwise I'd get rid of all my furniture!

I keep looking at all these gorgeous does that people no longer want as they've grown too big, or unsuitable for breeding, or someone's got an allergy. *sigh*

Ah well, perhaps if we get a bigger flat or a house I can get my frenchie girl one day. In the mean time I'll have to wait.

Anyone else get like this?

Only since this morning when a stunning continental giant arrived for bonding :D I sent Phil a picture and the worst bit is he wants one too, he is supposed to be putting his foot down! :rolleyes:

Only since this morning when a stunning continental giant arrived for bonding :D I sent Phil a picture and the worst bit is he wants one too, he is supposed to be putting his foot down! :rolleyes:

Get one:D:lol: i'm glad you've enjoyed meeting Lola, she's a big softie really and they have such great personalities:D

I really cant have another one. I was supposed to stop at six and have ended up with seven.

I also seem to have 5 house rabbits at the moment which is hard to juggle!

One day in the future. *dreams*

I really cant have another one. I was supposed to stop at six and have ended up with seven.

I also seem to have 5 house rabbits at the moment which is hard to juggle!

One day in the future. *dreams*

Theres always the future:D 5 house rabbits must be quite hard work!

Yes i get like that ALL the time:roll:;) I have seen quite a few girly buns who would make perfect wives for Benjamin, but he will just have to wait til May, after he has recovered from castration;) (he is having that done in approx 6wks) Then I will be browsing RIN, but I have seen the most gorgeous bun, Buffy on the BriarPatch site and I REALLY want her:D:lol:

I think Phil will insist Fiver & Marley move back outside but Im quite worried about Fiver at the moment, I want to see him put some weight on and Im recording their water intake.

They are getting through a bottle a day at the moment and its always Fiver who is drinking :?

If my bonding plan works out I will have three house bunnies eventually.

Anyway, I will stop thread jacking now :oops:

It is so tempting but as my OH said, can't have more rabbits than people, that way we only have one rabbit each to keep an eye on :lol: Plus I only have 2 shoulders - both mine like to sit on my shoulders, but they're getting far too big for it!

One day I will have a gorgeous frenchie, perhaps when we have a baby, that way we'll have an extra person in the house to watch and extra rabbit :lol: Though I'm not sure a baby would be up to the job or if I could cope with 5 dependants (3 rabbits, baby and hubby!) all at once.

Oh Frenchies are sooooooooo lovely, You don't know what your missing! *has a love affair with big paws* I has more pets than people (4 pets to me) and my moms house has more pets than people (not going to tell you that one).

I have a french lop and a french lop cross. I'm so tempted to get a third one. But not now I don't think. My duo are so happy with each other I don't want to put a third in the mix.

Oooh I want one too! I have no money atm but once I have a new job Im gonna see if there are any in rescue :D X

Back