• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make mine chocolate

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Hi

Just looked on The Hay Experts site and they have Make Mine Chocolate pins. I am definitely going to get one of those.

Ordered mine...........what a good idea!

Thanks for posting that......had to order some treats and toys too tho :oops::lol:

Oh hurrah, I hjave been wanting one since last year but couldn't get them over from the US. :D

arrgghh.....I looked at the site and went nuts over the treats and toys there. Compiled a looooong list of stuff to get and happily clicked on Create Account. BUT they don't ship to other countries :cry: This drives me nuts as I have been to almost all the pet stores in Iceland looking for toys for my little bun as I'm worried she's bored with just me to play with.

Do you guys know of other internet stores that have this kind of rabbit toys (and ship all over the world)?

arrgghh.....I looked at the site and went nuts over the treats and toys there. Compiled a looooong list of stuff to get and happily clicked on Create Account. BUT they don't ship to other countries :cry: This drives me nuts as I have been to almost all the pet stores in Iceland looking for toys for my little bun as I'm worried she's bored with just me to play with.

Do you guys know of other internet stores that have this kind of rabbit toys (and ship all over the world)?

I don't, but if you want to place a big order with them and get it delivered to my address in the UK, I would be happy to ship it to you in Iceland at cost using Royal Mail if you were able to pay me by Paypal. Obviously you would have to trust me to do this so I won't be offended if you would rather not. I know that it would work out expensive but I would be happy to help!

Helen

I would send the hay experts an email or phone and ask, im sure they will be able to let you know :D They are very nice to speak to

Or try here

http://www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk/

You could ask Sally, she is lovely and will be able to tell you if she can send you bunny toys :D

If its just toys your going to order I dont think postage would be too high :D I find that postage is high when I order food and hay though so its probably best to get that in the shops near you :D

I ordered my rabbit hutches and rat cages from places that said they only delivered to the uk mainland so its worth just asking, most places are happy to find out the postage for you and send you stuff if you want to order x

Thanks for the offer Duchess but it wont be neecesary. I e-mailed The Hay Experts and they will mail me all the goodies I want for my bunny :D So nice to see that there are such helpful people in the world!

I put in a rather large order to the Hay Experts yesterday and added a "make mine chocolate" pin

Lisa at the Hay Experts is great, really nice and helpful :)

Last edited:
these pins are fab!! and the money goes to help rescue bunnies too!!:) a great gift to buy someone for easter too. will be ordering mine!

Back