• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone live in or near Croydon?.RABBIT NEEDS HELP ASAP

minirex

Mama Doe
Just seen this on gum tree, if I am reading it right the rabbit is on its own in the garden of an empty house, and the woman who owns the poor bun only visits occasionally:shock:
I have emailed her to ask for more details but she has not got back to me yet. I live in East London and don't drive so can't go and get the bun. Is there any one else that can take him?

http://www.gumtree.com/london/29/20503729.html

Last edited:
I have a dog crate for emergencies and could look after him for a while. Or maybe you could e-mail the owner and ask if she can bring the bunny to Twickenham, if ARC have a space.
Edit: I don't think we can go to Croydon next week, so the owner would have to bring the bunny to us.

I have a dog crate for emergencies and could look after him for a while. Or maybe you could e-mail the owner and ask if she can bring the bunny to Twickenham, if ARC have a space.
Edit: I don't think we can go to Croydon next week, so the owner would have to bring the bunny to us.

I can try and get him if the owner wont deliver. But I defineatly cant keep him because I don't have the space for another male.

She doesn't mention whether he's neutered or not. He may be in quite a state, if he has long hair and gets seen every few days only. :( I'll ask Donna if we have a space for him at ARC.

"Somebody help me out" Oooh I want to slap her, I really do. Notice how the adds all about her and not the bunny? I'm doing this, that has happened to me, oh and by the way the add's about a bunny.

Urgh some owners digust me, I hope you guys manage to get him safe. I daren't imagine the state!

Hope you can get the poor bun out of there, I know my Lionheads, needed grooming to keep their manes mat free, don't want to imagine the state of the poor little guy:( Fingers crossed for a great home soon:)

If she as still got it then I would ask her for a donation towards vaccinating & neutering, so from her ad the rabbit must be living alone in the flat:?

Both myself and minirex have emailed the owner. I had a reply to my original email but haven't heard anything since. It sounded as though his hutch is in a bit of a state, she mentioned rain damage but it would be cleaned up before he was collected :(

Back