• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mops shed as is now and plans

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
This is Mops shed below, as you can see we have added the sitting box which she absolutley loves :) thanks to bekki ( hope that is spelt right ) anywho we are going to put shelves up so she can go on them and stuff. My finger indicates to where the shelves will be going :)

P1000798.jpg

P1000799.jpg

As is at the moment .

P1000797.jpg

P1000796.jpg

Do you think this will be ok for her ?? Thankyou . h and aswel you had to have a pic of Mops lol

P1000801.jpg

'Noserub mum??'

x

yes we will be :) On the left wall one do you think we will need something to be at the sides to be justr a little safer ?? x

if its going high up and shes having a ramp id probably put sides up. but she might prefer to jump up there rather than use the ramp :lol::lol:

well that is wha mum was thinking but to be on safe side we will put ramps up but when she is in my room she always jumps up on the chair so she is quite angelic lol x but it would be good for when she is older x

well the shelves are going to be the same height so hopefully se can go right round. As she hasn't got a husbun to spoil her i have to do it lol which i don't really find hard. :lol:

x

Back