• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Just Had Full On Snuggling

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Oh my gosh. it did end as lilly was startled by my sneeze but wow.

this has boosted my bonding confidence x

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bailey gets to stay at his new forever home... sooo chuffed for you and lily :) and ofcourse the gorgeous Bailey

So glad it's still going well. Wow - what a weekend!

I'm about to leave Bell and T and go out for a couple of hours and feeling nervous but got to leave them at some point. No snuggling but they've been sitting close in their cages when they could be quite far apart so hoping snuggling might happen.

Hope yours carry on snuggling up.

And bowl sharing lol!! they r good bunnies...

its gone so well im kind of waiting for something to go wrong x

I will take some tonight as my camera on my phone is not working properly - dropping it in for repair later x

Just found some i managed to take with my duff phone

Snuggles
24022008577.jpg

24022008576.jpg

In the car on saturday

23022008575.jpg

Glad yours is going well too!! I'm still a bit nervous to say I've got a bonded pair as, considering the awful fights they had last time bonding was attempted, I can't quite believe they've accepted each other so calmly.

I might finally start to believe it when I've got through the next few days - I hated leaving them this morning.

Back