• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahem...TIM and Nia

capel

Warren Veteran
After watching Tim (yes, I've gone with the majority vote:lol:) eyeing up the boxes and books I used to form part of the barrier to the rest of the run this morning, I decided to move the whole thing and give them the run of the entire space in case he leapt over it and got trapped while we weren't around. Here's a vide of them exploring the enlarged space:(6x4)
I'll add the other two later.

Last edited:
And another.... It's a bit dark because I stupidly postioned myself between the buns and the window! There are some nice moments in it though!!:D

Absolutely delighted, Karen! It's hard to believe that this time last week Tim hadn't yet set off from Jill's on his big adventure:D It was another easy bond. I wonder if the 5th one will be as easy!!

Absolutely delighted, Karen! It's hard to believe that this time last week Tim hadn't yet set off from Jill's on his big adventure:D It was another easy bond. I wonder if the 5th one will be as easy!!

you planning another pair Hilda?? :?:D

:shock::lol: I've just re-read what I wrote:lol: No, I meant if anyone wanted me to do the bonding for them..might be a way of paying some of Nia's vet bills;):lol:
Here's the last vid:

Its lovely to see a happy ending. Has Nia been feeling a little more adventurous now she has a husbun? I know how much she liked the comfort of her 'security tray'. :D

Its lovely to see a happy ending. Has Nia been feeling a little more adventurous now she has a husbun? I know how much she liked the comfort of her 'security tray'. :D

She is certainly a bit more adventurous. She doesn't like the flooring though, so I put a large towel down for her. Unfortunately she seemed to think it's the same as vetbed so used it like her litter tray, so I took it out when I extended their floorspace this morning. She is getting used to it now. It's really funny watching her "psyching" herself up to move onto the floor though!

She met him last Sunday night, went on a date on Monday morning and by Wednesday night they were a loved-up couple. A bit like that Craig David song really:lol::lol:

Tim is brilliant with his litter box but I'm afraid Nia appears to need Tenalady!!:lol: I've taken the vet bed away as well so their litter trays have only megazorb and a covering of hay. So far there are no puddles on the floor..I've put dishes in the spare corners to discourage them from atttempting to use thos corners:lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim is brilliant with his litter box but I'm afraid Nia appears to need Tenalady!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back