• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I'm getting my boys the 6ft happy hutch begining of march! i'm so excited but a couple questions..

How quick is delivery and how easy are they to put together?

Last edited:
Yes it arrived within about 2 days of ordering.

We managed to put it together in the dark at about 10pm as we were too excited to wait :lol: it's fairly straightforward, but i know a number of people (myself included) put the front of the hutch on the wrong way up :oops:. There's little wooden catches that the plastic toggles close down onto to stop predators scrabbling the doors open.

I also added extra latches with padlocks for additional security. If your ordering the hutch run combo, you may find it makes your life easier if you swap the hinges on the top of the run to the other side, so it opens away from the hutch and you can get in to clean :D

Thanks :D I'm just getting the hutch on its own as they have free acsess to part of the garden.

Looks like i'm going to have to find myself a man to help with putting it together :lol:

Back