• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need some bonding vibes! U/D Home on Sunday.Yay!!!

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
Lola is going to meet Rory today and have a hopefully romantic getaway in Sheffield for a few days under the watchful eye of Sooz:D If you have any spare vibes send them for Rory as Lola is a bossy boots:lol: We really hope everything goes great and we can bring them both home soon. I am going to miss having her in the house, tho I know she will be in good hands:D:D

Last edited:
Sending loads and loads of vibes your way. I hope it goes well and they'll soon return home to you.

My two have been together almost 24 hours after a slow bond all week - big test today when they have to move into their joined-up cages together.

I know just how you're feeling today but they couldn't be in better hands. :D

Sending lots of vibes - i now know exactly how you are feeling...

my two have now been together almost 21 hours x

Lola is here and my she is a bolshy bunny, not at all phased by the cats and dog depsite never seeing any before. I am just nipping to tesco for supplies and will then be starting the bond this afternoon :)

I don't think Lola will want to come home:lol: she seemed to love seeing all the animals and having a good old explore around. the house seems very empty without her! we shall eagerly await news. thanks sooz:D

So far its gone Rory humps Lola's head, Lola runs away, Rory humps Lola's side, Lola runs away, Rory humps Lola's bottom, Lola runs into a cat sized carry box and somehow fits :shock:

It sounds like a herd of elephants charging around the kitchen. Im perched precariously o the sideboard with the laptop onto of the microwave. :lol:

Its normal. Lola is being a big wuss. She keeps hiding behind my dangling legs, as if Rory cant see her bum sticking out....and thats the bit he is after :oops:

No there doing humping rounds then crashing out at opposite ends! I have just boiled the kettle which is under my right elbow and got burnt on the steam :oops:

Back