• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to do a whoop whoop

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My long termers Baba and Coke have finally gone to their new home, I droped them of to davies67 and they're going to have the most spoilt life ever, They had a shed with more toys then a toddler. I felt really sad sayin goodbye to them.

Thanks for giving them a home :love:

Well Coke had been here eight months and Baba came a couple of months after. It was sooo hard, I know they'll have such a great live with her, which is what it's about, but I had become so attached, they're very much people bunnies and always get excited when I went to see them, I will miss them a lot :(

At least you know where they are and they will be well looked after and in a forever happy home:)

Will you get updates from whoever has taken them?

Yep I couldn't of wished for a better home and she's a forum member so will get updates, whoop whoop :p:p:lol::lol::lol:

Visiting as well - I bet you wish you could visit them all after they go to their new homes.

It must be a good feeling to know they are in the right place with the right people and be able to see them.

I just wish I lived closer to bunnymadhouse so I could let her visit Jem. I am on here and do post photos so at least she knows Jem is happy with Flopsy.

You rescue centres really do an excellent job. I take my hat off to you all.:D

Visiting as well - I bet you wish you could visit them all after they go to their new homes.

It must be a good feeling to know they are in the right place with the right people and be able to see them.

I just wish I lived closer to bunnymadhouse so I could let her visit Jem. I am on here and do post photos so at least she knows Jem is happy with Flopsy.

You rescue centres really do an excellent job. I take my hat off to you all.:D

Awww thanks hun. XXXX :D

I am sure Angie is so pleased to see you on here and gets to see Jem that way :D

Awww yay for them!!! Sounds lovely!!!

Can't wait to here how they are getting on and maybe see some pics :D

So pleased about Baba and Coke :D They have a great new home :D I know how you feel though :oops: Best thing is we can have piccies of them :D ;)

Back