• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Hiya, my trio broke friends in a big way 2 wks ago. The wounds have now healed and I'm going for a re-bond tomorrow. Please send lots of positive vibes for Daisy, Nushka & Gabriel - I really need them to be friends again...

I think we're going to have to call it a day. Nush and Daisy are going at each other with a lot of aggression and neither bun is showing signs of backing down. :(

Hiya

Yup, we have decided that its not going to work :cry: However I have decided that when the weather is warmer to build an outdoor bunny palace and find Nushka a chap of her own :D I think she will be happy as an outdoor bunny - I'm planning to section off the patio area which goes to my conservatory :D

Thanks for vibes, although the bond didn't work I think this new plan will make her a happy bunny - oh and i get to adopt another bun :oops::lol:

Back