• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a turn-around for PAH?

foxyfaerie

Mama Doe
In my "local" PAH today I noticed there was a bunch of leaflets by the tills Re: rabbit vaccination & why it is important.

Just hope people pick them up!

I made a rather loud comment about the leaflets being a "good thing" and "nice to see"; just hope they keep it up!

Well the PAH in Sheffield have been checked, and the inspectors have found dead fish in tanks, and poorly fish being kept with well ones. Bunnies that havn't got fresh food and water.

I think it is discusting!:censored:

Well the PAH in Sheffield have been checked, and the inspectors have found dead fish in tanks, and poorly fish being kept with well ones. Bunnies that havn't got fresh food and water.

I think it is discusting!:censored:

Anytime you see anything like that (anywhere not just PAH) you should ask to speak to the manager & then voice your concerns to them (don't complain); then also write to head office (in the case of PAH/chain stores) to let them know.

Big companies don't want to be seen as "bad" - even if it is one store (it's the same theory as with going out for a meal) and will rectify the problem.

If that doesn't fix it the next port of call is your local council; environmental health give licenses to pet shops, and the shops must comply with certain regulations. Local papers are also good :D

Back