• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this okay???

lucy pepsi

Warren Scout
Okay, so Marley has been in a temporary hutch for 2 weeks (he was an unexpected rescue so there was no time to prepare AT ALL!)

He has been living in the guinea pigs hutch which was too small 3ftx1 1/2ft, 2 floors.

We have spent all day building :roll: and by tomorrow he will have a fox/cat proof 6x4 enclosure/run. If i completely box in the bottom floor of the piggies hutch (they dont use it anyway:roll:) and securely fix the run to the hutch with a pop hole between the two is that okay for him? That way he gets a 3x1.5 sleeping area and permanent access to the 6x4 run.

How does that sound??!!!

ps!!!!!!! the piggies were NOT living with Marley, just to clear that up first!!! They moved back indoors for a 'holiday'!!

Oh i am SO frustrated!!!!! OH has gone to play badminton until 2 and left me home with the kids. I need more supplies for the roof of the run and cant go because Hubby has the car!

Meanwhile poor Marley is in a tiny hutch with this huge run ALMOST finished next to him!!!!! I want him in it NOW!!!:roll:

Back