• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally!!!

elve

Banned
:D One of the piggies has the courage to use the wigwam :lol: Little Florence doesn't like other piggies but she's a lovely cuddly girl - the only one to like a fuss as well as use the wigwam - what a piggie! Yaaay for Florence the Bold :p

florence.jpg

Awwww bless her.My three girlies have been tittering alot with each other this week:rolleyes:They all have their own little hidey hole:lol::lol:

Awwww bless her.My three girlies have been tittering alot with each other this week:rolleyes:They all have their own little hidey hole:lol::lol:

I know what you mean :rolleyes: seems to be 3 is a crowd - I never hear a peep out of my pairs of girls - just the threesome :roll:

thanks :D she is sweet - clean, well behaved - can you believe no vices? :shock: I only wish I had more time for her :roll: I still can't believe she held that pose while I fetched my camera :lol:

thanks Hayley :wave: I'm just glad she doesn't need her hair cutting too - no time for jewellery this week :( 11 piggy haircuts plus my son's (he was starting to look like he had a sheltie sat on his head :lol:)

thanks Hayley :wave: I'm just glad she doesn't need her hair cutting too - no time for jewellery this week :( 11 piggy haircuts plus my son's (he was starting to look like he had a sheltie sat on his head :lol:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: bless :D:wave:

Still love my jewlerry :D xx

Back