• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kizzy Photos

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
I had this gorgeous big girl to stay on her way back to Honeybunny's as she and Dillon didn't get on. Can anyone give her a home? Photos don't do her justice she is such a pretty colour.

Keeping herself clean in the hope of meeting her new husbun
Dillonkizzyswans054.jpg

Dillonkizzyswans053.jpg

Exploring the hall!
Dillonkizzyswans060.jpg

Dillonkizzyswans057.jpg

A girl after my own heart, showing her interest in shoes!!!

Dillonkizzyswans070.jpg

I love her helicopter ears!

Oh she is gorgeous! I would love to give her a home but Marley cant be de-plummed yet as he is too thin :(

Bet she will be snapped up LONg before we are ready for him to find a wife! x

I had this gorgeous big girl to stay on her way back to Honeybunny's as she and Dillon didn't get on. Can anyone give her a home? Photos don't do her justice she is such a pretty colour.

Keeping herself clean in the hope of meeting her new husbun
Dillonkizzyswans054.jpg

Dillonkizzyswans053.jpg

Exploring the hall!
Dillonkizzyswans060.jpg

Dillonkizzyswans057.jpg

A girl after my own heart, showing her interest in shoes!!!

Dillonkizzyswans070.jpg

I love her helicopter ears!

Awwww, shes such a little sweetie.

Lian, are Dillon and Connie still getting on? Hope he's found his wifeybun!

I can help with the bunny run depending on what time it is :)

Lian, are Dillon and Connie still getting on? Hope he's found his wifeybun!

I can help with the bunny run depending on what time it is :)

Hey :wave:

Haven't heard from Jill today (didn't like to call again since I rang Saturday and Sunday :oops: worried bunny mum :lol:) but they were getting on well yesterday! Dillon was humping Connie's head but apparently she didn't mind as he always gave her head a clean afterwards :rolleyes: Can't take him anywhere! :oops:

Hopefully when Jill has some time she'll post some piccies of them.

That would be a great help. I think Jill said she would be in Donnington for around 7 p.m. on Thursday (I think that is what she said). Would that be any good, wouldn't want you going out of your way especially?

Dillon was humping Connie's head but apparently she didn't mind as he always gave her head a clean afterwards :rolleyes: Can't take him anywhere! :oops:

That would be a great help. I think Jill said she would be in Donnington for around 7 p.m. on Thursday (I think that is what she said). Would that be any good, wouldn't want you going out of your way especially?

At least he cleans her afterwards :lol:

That should be ok I think, I don't mind going to fetch them but don't finish work till 5 and then don't get home till about half past so would need to factor that in.

That is so kind of you to do the trip again.
what time can you be at Donnington as I can fit in with you

Well if i can leave work on time I should be able to leave by half 5 so depending on the traffic I think it would be about an hour and a half? So i'm guessing I could be there by 7, but it all depends on traffic as getting out of Sheffield at rush hour is a nightmare

Helen, that is so kind, are you sure?

I could be with you any time from 8 p.m. again (don't finish work until 5.30 either and then have to go home and check on cats before heading back out again)

Last edited:
Helen, that is so kind, are you sure?

Yes its fine I don't mind doing bunnyruns! It would mean I wouldn't get back to Sheffield until about 8:30 tho is that too late for you to come down. I could meet you on the motorway rather than you coming all the way into Sheffield, say at Meadowhall or somewhere?

Yes its fine I don't mind doing bunnyruns! It would mean I wouldn't get back to Sheffield until about 8:30 tho is that too late for you to come down. I could meet you on the motorway rather than you coming all the way into Sheffield, say at Meadowhall or somewhere?

8.30 p.m. is fine and more than happy to come to your house if that is easier for you.

Whichever is easiest for you as I would either come off at Chesterfield but then have to go through Sheffield to Sean's house to meet you or I can carry on for another 2 Junctions and get off at Meadowhall and its prob about the same distance to Sean's house so I really don't mind.

Ok no problem. As you come off the motorway to Meadowhall there is a Sainsburys Savacentre Petrol Station I think if my memory serves me correctly! Shall I meet you there?

Jill, I'll see you in the same place as saturday about 7 on thursday?

I shouldn't be held up at work but if I am i'll let you know

Ok no problem. As you come off the motorway to Meadowhall there is a Sainsburys Savacentre Petrol Station I think if my memory serves me correctly! Shall I meet you there?

Jill, I'll see you in the same place as saturday about 7 on thursday?

I shouldn't be held up at work but if I am i'll let you know

Great, thanks Helen, petrol station is fine and don't worry if you are held up, I'm sure the petrol station has some goodie supplies :lol: You have my mobile so we'll just keep in touch on the evening

Back