• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter the Destroyer - Update!!!

lucy pepsi

Warren Scout
Some of you will have seen the picture of Dexter, the little bun that i rescued from a 12 year old ''breeder'':censored: last Tuesday. He had horrendous bites all down one side, one of which was seriouslyinfected and literally oozing pus :censored:. He was skin and bone, and his wounds were so bad that the girl had not known what to do with him, so had shut him in a tiny hutch with no food and water to die :shock::censored::censored::censored:

We went back to the vet today - and his weight has gone up from 1.4kg to 1.6kg in a week!!!:D:D:D:D:D

His wounds are looking so good that we just have to finish his course of Baytril (5days) and we only need to go back to the vet if i am worried!!!:D

She said today that he has healed 'miraculously' well!!! I am SO happy!!!!!:D

Am just so relieved! For the first few days i really didnt think he would make it - now he is causing havok - i am so happy!:D

Back