• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Future...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Right, Buns can live up to 10 years right? So I will be 23 if D&J like untill 10- and I have decided when I leave home, the buns are coming with me- and are having a whole room to themselves:oops:

Thats a Promise LOL:lol:

lol Awwwwwwww, yeah thats the thing with me aswell jackbun,im 19 now so ill be 29/30 atleast b4 any of my bunnies are ready to go to the bridge! so all of my buns will be joining in me at university :lol::lol:

lol Awwwwwwww, yeah thats the thing with me aswell jackbun,im 19 now so ill be 29/30 atleast b4 any of my bunnies are ready to go to the bridge! so all of my buns will be joining in me at university :lol::lol:
and ive been checking out accomdiation where theyll have there own rooms :lol:

I think thats the hardest thing about pets that live so long, they become like a member of the family, and ur so used to them being there! my parents discussed rehoming 2 of them,and keeping one so it was easier for uni and ive sed deffo NO way,all 3 (possibly 4 hehe) are coming with me! awwwwww i love my bunnies

I know. My Buns are a member of the family- I am so used to them being there!

I cant believe how attached you get to them!:rolleyes::D

Back