• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lionhead on preloved.x

kimd6200

Banned
arh dont know why im posting this realy but theres a lionhead doe on preloved free to good home due to the fact that the kids have grown too old to look after her?:?another unwanted bunny.x

Preloved, freeads etc are full of unwanted bunnies - such a shame. :( Another reason not to breed and ensure that rabbits are neutured.

haha just read the ad and it says the rabbit is around 10 months.... in that few months that they've had the wee darling, the children have grown 'too old' for her.

What a joke. More like the novelty has worn off and now they want something else. :(

theres 3 netherland dwarfs near me kids got bored :roll: i think there was 2 does 1 buck you just know they'll go to someone who will breed :( especially since ones a BEW :( i was so tempted to get them but i couldnt house them and promise them daily exercise as i only have 1 run so it wouldnt have been fair on them :(

xx

Back