• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy and Topsy - accomodation upgrade - NOW WITH PICTURES!

Cob-Web

Warren Scout
Yey - after four weekends of gathering bits and bobs together, Flopsy and Topsy have moved out of their emergency temporary accommodation (4' hutch, no attached run which meant I had to move them daily into a run) into their starter home - the same hutch with 24 hour access to a 6' x 3' run :D

I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow - it was too dark by the time I'd finished (and raining, too) ;)

Long term, they will move into the wendy house - but while that is being converted, I am much happier with their current arrangement; it is great to see them hopping in and out - and it is sufficiently secure for me to be happy to allow them 24 access, too :)

I ache all over - I have single handedly moved breeze blocks, hutches, slabs, pallets and all the other stuff I have collected together over the last few weeks - I think I need a hot bath and a stiff drink :lol:

Last edited:
TemporaryAccomodation1.jpg

TempAccomdation3.jpg

Tempaccomodation2.jpg

Your buns are lovely and there new home is great. Don't forget to post pics of your wendy house when you have converted it, I need some ideas for when I build mine:lol:

Back