• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding has begun u/d pg2 yay

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Well, after a good uneventful journey, Lilly and Bailey finally met. They had a couple of hours in Dewsbury @ the rescue, during which there was humping, snuggling and grooming.

We are now home, and although there has been a scuffle, all seems calm.

Bailey doesn't scuffle... he jumps over lilly.

She keeps flopping out about 5cm away from him.

Fingers crossed all will be well.

Here are some pics:

23022008135.jpg

Gimme a kiss lilly
23022008136.jpg

23022008137.jpg

ROOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

23022008138.jpg

Pondering
23022008139.jpg

Last edited:
OMG hes home wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

love at first sight then :D:D:D

I hope so, they did have a chase bout 15 mins after we got home, but lillys sat grooming and eating and bailey is sat chilling

brilliant :)

i heard its harder to bring a male into a female home so she must really like him :love: :love:

well she is being a twirp at the minute and they keep having a chase - she is upsetting him cus he keeps thumping :-(

no fighting tho... x

Looking good!:D Fingers crossed that'll go as smoothly as Nigel and Nia's bond. Bonding vibes on their way to you:lol::lol:

lolololol on meeting alvin and pearl thumped for what felt like forever, then i had to go home :(

sending loads and loads of fall inlove vibes :wave::wave:

Thanks hilda, have PMd you back.

Just a quick update, everythings going good. Had a fair amount of chasing in the night, but what was happening was lilly was grooming bailey, and then as she would go down his back he would run. i think its cus he doesn't want her to hump him.

they r doing well. im keeping positive despite being so unbelievably tired as Bailey thinks its funny to stomp :roll:

:lol::lol:

Back