• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Danio and his new girlfriend Izzie

IzzieBusy

New Kit
Hello Everyone:wave:

I have to confess I have been a lurker on here for quite a while and is a great source of informtation, but have never posted before:oops:

Anyway I just wanted to post a few pictures of Danio ( now called Jasper!!) in his new home with Izzie. I know quite a few of you will have seen the previous posts about Danio who was the fish tank bunny that Cotton Mather rescued.

Well thanks to Faye's help and support we have bonded him with our house bunny Izzie who we got from an rescue centre about year ago. I was really worried about how Izzie would cope with another bunny but as you will see from the pictures they are already very loved up with only the occassional chasing!!

Anyway I just wanted to thank Jill who my other half spoke to originally and Faye for putting up with all of my questions and allowing Jasper to come and live with us - he is now very much part of our family and Faye you can come and visit him anytime!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures

P1010186.jpg

P1010183.jpg

P1010182.jpg

Last edited:
hehe why make such beautiful pics smaller?? :lol::lol::lol:

if you used photo bucket that will do it for you, but once smaller they cant be enlarged again :roll:

Thank you!

I think I will leave them as they are for now, as I think I have only just work out how to use photo box!!

Here is the last one that I meant to post with the other two.

P1010186.jpg

Appologies for the poos in the last picture - they got so excited about the hay basket I had bought them with dried grass, they forgot to go in the litter tray:lol:

Hi

glad he has settled in and brought happiness to Izzie..:D:D

Great pics..what a pair of pretty bunsters:D

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those - it's great to see him so happy and settled...:D
I miss him loads - so I'll take you up on the offer of visiting!:lol:

What lovely pics. Izzie is gorgeous too. I'm glad they get along too.

p.s welcome to the forum :wave:

They are sooooo cute. Thank you for sharing your photos with us all!

Oh yes, and welcome (you've been a member much longer than me!):wave:

Back