• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG - am going on a freecycle mission!! U/D He's here

GregTheBunny

Warren Scout
I subsrcibe to my local freecycle and there have been now 4 adverts today for unwanted buns and piggies. All just unwanted :( well, i have replied to all of them, just stating that rabbits united existed and that they could rehome through here where knowledgable people were looking for buns etc. I offered to take them if they needed to be desperately out of the house and do that for them.......and........ am off to collect an unloved bun now! This was the pitiful ad

brown male rabbit and indoor cage,his name is shiver he is still young
and tame ,he likes to sit on your shoulder.
my children already have another rabbit so would like to give this one
to another little boy or girl.

Last edited:
U/D he's here

well, he's here :D and what a lovely little bun he is too.

Story goes, they got him on Christmas Eve :evil: as he was 'unwanted' and because he didnt like their current bun he has to go :roll: (neither neutered) on the plus side, his cage is clean, he has water and hay.

The little girl did say that he was only 10 weeks old, but that would have made him very very young at christmas eve???

Vickie Ell.......... you still looking for a husbun for Hollie? :wave:

gonna go find the camera and do pics

305516647.jpg

Which F/C are you on? Ours doesnt allow animals to be advertised. He looks a lovely little bun - at least he will be rehomed properly this time. Well done for getting him.

Aww what a little sweet heart. Such a sad story so early in his life. :( Well done for taking him in.:D

Which F/C are you on? Ours doesnt allow animals to be advertised. He looks a lovely little bun - at least he will be rehomed properly this time. Well done for getting him.

Its SUnderland Freecycle, i didnt think animals were allowed but they must be. Seems that someone sees one post then decides to post themselves. Am hoping that he gets a real forever home this time around.

Oh, he is handsome :D

My two rescues are "freecycled" bunnies, too; they had no names even though they had been owned for a year, the kids had got bored and they were moving house at the end of the week :?

There is also a "freebie" section of our local classified; there was a bunny on there last week that needed to a new home because they had got a dog and it wasn't fair on the rabbit :roll:

Oh Anna, your so naughty in to temptin me to get my 4th bun already :lol: If i had the space now, id give the little fella his forever home :( *is going in search of a cheap or free shed*

Oh Anna, your so naughty in to temptin me to get my 4th bun already :lol: If i had the space now, id give the little fella his forever home :( *is going in search of a cheap or free shed*

Awww sorry Vikki :lol: he really is such a lovely little guy, am sat next to him falling in love he must go soon or else.....

Back