• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Merry, Hollie and Broome

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Three new Fat Fluffs fosters arrived at "Chateau Woodlouse" last night :lol: - namely Merry, Hollie and Broome. They are mum and babies - three of the "Cradley Heath Kids" rescued last month.

They are gorgeous :love: fluffy buns, all very inquisitive and friendly ... just waiting for their forever homes to come along (whether with another bunny or their mum or sister).

Here are photos of the lovely girlies :D

Mummy Merry
MummyMerry.jpg

Little Hollie
Hollie.jpg

The STUNNING little Broome :love:
Broome.jpg

And a bunny squidge of all three in the litter tray :lol:
Allthree.jpg

Good news :D Broome has been reserved this afternoon! I won't say who by ... but I'm sure the new bunny mummy will soon be telling us all! ;)

Good news :D Broome has been reserved this afternoon! I won't say who by ... but I'm sure the new bunny mummy will soon be telling us all! ;)

Soooo pleased for little Broome :D and her new mummy :D

Ahhhh yes..... that was MEEEE!!!! :D :D :D

Oh my, I'm so excited, Broome is such a pretty, lovely little thing! :love: Just hope Bobbin agrees with me! :rolleyes: :lol:

Wish us luck everyone, and lets hope her mummy and sister are snapped up too, all three are such beauties :D

Big thank you Abi, Chloe and Julia for all your time today :D :wave:

Aww they are gorgeuos!!

Bobbin you are one lucky boy!! Broome is gorgeous!! Sending you loads of good luck and bonding vibes!! x x

Oh my, I'm so excited, Broome is such a pretty, lovely little thing! :love: Just hope Bobbin agrees with me! :rolleyes: :lol:

Wish us luck everyone, and lets hope her mummy and sister are snapped up too, all three are such beauties :D

Great to meet you :D - Speedy says Hi and he thinks Broome and Bobbin will be very happy ! x

oooohhhh its so exciting...lots of luck with the bonding:D:D

:D :D :D Broome is very excited about going to her new home and Merry and Hollie would like everyone to know, that as much as they love it at Abi's, they would love their own home too.x

Back