• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need help finding a hay rack

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Opal and Benjamin have decided to stop using their shopping basket hay racks and i think this could be due to the fact that the holes are too small for them.

So i need your help finding another. It needs to be off the ground (as they sit in the hay and wee/poo in it), and it needs to be very long so i can fit loads of hay in, but it needs to be small enough so that they cant sit in it!

Please advise

http://www.bunnybasics.net/metal-hay-manager-28cm-p-1272.html

this would be good but bigger?!?!

I have one of those long wall baskets wrks really well :D i did mesh the inside (held with cable ties) as i was paranoid incasethey got their heads stuck in the gaps but i am a worrier :oops::lol:

I got a basket from Ikea today for my hay rack, its one of the ones thats meant to hang off a rail in the kitchen but its great for a hay rack and only cost £1.99. I've wired it to the front of the hutch and it fits loads of hay in it its great!

Back