• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there such a thing as a bunny friendly holiday?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
OK, this is very much only an idea at the moment but, assuming that the bunnies are still with us (really hope so), I'm wondering if I could find somewhere relatively nearby to go away to, and could take the bunnies (a cottage or chalet).

There is no way we'd go if everything wasn't all ok for the buns, but it would be nice to have something to look forward to! Any ideas would be very welcome. :)

I have very very vague recollections of someone thinking about setting something up, but I can't remember who, where or when at the mo - I'll get my thinking cap on. I'd have thought your best bet would be a static caravan site which accepts animals, although I guess the buns wouldn't be too happy with a caravan which smells heavily of dog.

Thanks! :) Hmm.. didn't think of the dog smell. Although I was thinking we would take a pen and bring their own mats for the floor, so there would be some familiar smells. Can't say I've really thought this through yet. I'd really love to go away, but I wouldn't take them too far.

were thinking of going the lake district in september and booking a cabin for a few days, the one we are looking at allows dogs so id be really surprised if they had a problem with tiny furries will probably offer to pay a bigger deposit if we actually mention the bunnies are coming too :D

Back