• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panicking about bond

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Hi, if lilly and baily get on we are going to be bringing them home together...

problem is, i have no neutral territory and im proper scared - everywhere i read says neutral...

ive washed a sheet with white vinegar/washing stuff, and also white vinegared the floor - is this adequate?

They haven't been in the front room for about a week

i have also discinfectanted the floor...

sorry to be a pain x

Sending you lots of bonding vibes from one panicky bonder to another :D

I've been doing a slow bond all week and fingers crossed this weekend I'll be trying to leave them together. It's nerve wracking.

I know exactly how you're feeling about neutralising everything. I'm terrified that if I don't do their cages properly it'll all kick off and everything I've done this week will be spoiled.

Good luck.

Im going to discinfectant thier cage that they will be in... then im going to white vinegar...

good luck for your bond becca x

I only wiped Molly's cage around with white vinegar before putting both he and Faline back in it and their bond remained intact. :)

Best of luck today. Hope it goes well.

My two are together and fingers crossed they will be staying together.

It's nerve-wracking isn't it.

Best of luck today. Hope it goes well.

My two are together and fingers crossed they will be staying together.

It's nerve-wracking isn't it.

fingers crossed for you... yes nerve wracking... we r setting off just after 12, and its going so SLOW

x

Back