• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Can't Help It.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I just have to keep taking piccies of Bobbie and telling you how much I love her !! :love:

Picture2112.jpg

When I think of where she came from and the horror she endured I cry buckets :cry::cry::cry: Bobbie is so very special to me :love:

Sorry to 'gush'.......:oops:

Janex

She's looking stunning Jane! Oh and no apologies for too many pics... you could never have too many of Bobbie, just hope your computer can handle it! :lol:

I love her too Jane, she is a very special bun, and to think what she was like before brings a tear to my eye too :cry: give her a hug and kiss from me :)xxxx

Oh my God...i cant believe where she came from...what an amazing bunny, and what an amazing job you all did and youre doing now looking after her...she looks so healthy! :) Just WOW

She is gorgeous isn't she?

Sadly the other two mums both died as did all the second litters and some of the original babies. I suppose they could only cope with so much couldn't they? :cry:
The ones that did make it have all turned out to be real sweethearts.

Aww bless little Bobbie she is so sweet! What an awful start to life she had :cry:

It's sad to hear about the others :cry: At least they had the bst care befor ethey went to the bridge.

Back