• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming

My 2 buns don't mind being stroked but are not keen on being groomed with a comb.

Flopsy wasn't himself this morning and had stringy poo so Jack's Jane advised me to give them a good groom.

I need to groom them regularly so need to know if there is anything like a mitt I can use which they may tollerate more than a comb.

Any ideas.

Yeah I use a small wooden brush with soft bristles. I think i've heard them called a hedgehog brush? But Rocky is happy with this. He also really likes to softly have the fur plucked from his back using my thumb and first finger. Its gets a lot of his winter coat out.

I saw like a rubber brush with fairly short bristle-style rubber studs at P@H which he might prefer? think the rubber texture will probably remove the loose hair quite well?

Back