• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if i didn't have mady and moses

just had hubby on the phone -i said ' just seen two rabbits i wanton the rabbit forum' - his reply 'tough luck - why what are they like, well show me later'
he won't let me have them, we wouldn't have anywhere to put them.

you must have them they are beautiful.I am sure you can convince hubby;)just say you will foster them but never give them back!

Jackie

I remember posting about those two a while ago.. ive shown my bf too but we cant have 2 more rabbits with my 3. They are beautiful though and i love their names too :D

no - it took me AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGES before he let me have moses - plus he hates fluff, and where would they go - i couldn't have two in the house and two in the garden - i'd feel so guilty about the ones in the garden. two buns is enough work/money etc for me - but they are fab and so cute. tempting .......................but i can't

Back