• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the dumbest thing your furry little friend/s have done???

Sat in a bag of hay without me knowing, and when I took it back to the shed, Josh was sat staring at me. I was like :shock::shock::lol:

When I try to groom any of my 2 they take the comb off me and throw it away - usually out of the hutch:shock:

They are always throwing their bowls down the ramp - sometimes when full:rolleyes:

Probably not silly things to them but I find them amusing.:D

must be a lionhead thing :D:roll:

:lol: Must be! None of my others have ever done it, and its not like she has just done it once its quite a few times ive seen her now and its not the same place each time :lol: Its cute though. She has seen my cat jump up the fence a million times as its right next to their run that Smirnoff gets up so I dont know if she is copying her? Ive really no idea :lol:

mine jumped in a bath after i had finished and was walking to the bedroom.
it was draining when i heard a splash... followed by another splash!!!

so charlie junmped in and jack followed hiM!!! this was then followed by furious stamping... oh sure, like it's MY fault!! :lol:

:lol: Must be! None of my others have ever done it, and its not like she has just done it once its quite a few times ive seen her now and its not the same place each time :lol: Its cute though. She has seen my cat jump up the fence a million times as its right next to their run that Smirnoff gets up so I dont know if she is copying her? Ive really no idea :lol:

no cats in this house - well apart from a neighbours cat that pops in the garden for some biscuits, but that doesn't count.
moses jumps at different places too, and he always looks slightly shocked when he just plonks right down again, like he thought there would be something there.

no cats in this house - well apart from a neighbours cat that pops in the garden for some biscuits, but that doesn't count.
moses jumps at different places too, and he always looks slightly shocked when he just plonks right down again, like he thought there would be something there.

:lol::lol::lol: Awww

Molly is CONSTANTLY in his bag of pellets. I turn around and alas, a little black bottom is poking out of the science selective bag. No head in sight, just a furry bottom. He also loves sniffing plastic plant pots and then getting them stuck on his face like a gas mask. Strange little boy! :lol:

Rocky likes to climb in the bin bag when I am cleaning it out, he also likes to turn on the DVD player with his nose... Blinking annoying if the soaps are on.

Billy finishes his food then flips his bowl over "Mum I'm finished, more please!!"

Russel used to jump on the wall but only when there was a picture, I think he wanted to know what they were...

I have more but I am a bunny bore and I pick the ones who are NUTTY!!! :lol::roll:

Both mine have troubles sometimes jumping up onto the big comfy chairs if they're a jumper resting on the arm or something. They jump up but their weight pulls the jumper off the chair so they fall off backwards with it and end up looking somewhat confused. Bless 'em.

Ocassionally they'll jump into the rabbit supplies cupboard when I'm not looking to nibble the hay. I'll then close it and wonder where the bunnies have gone until I hear little scratching noises from the inside of the cupboard and a little nose poking out trying to push the doors open :lol:

Our old housebun used to sit on an old electric heater (unplugged and not in use I hasten to add!!!) that was one of those with a flat top with that fake coal on.

No idea why she liked it so much but we ended up taking the coal stuff off so she could lie a bit more comfortably. Why she'd want to lie on a cold heater is anyone's guess :rolleyes:

bunny tends to run quite fast into things. my o/h witnessed him running into the wall the other night...........didnt stop, just carried on running. He's an odd bun.

Missy takes odd to the extremes though, forever in bin bags, or any bad of that matter. she loves climbing and I find her in odd places and wonder how she got there. She constantly harrasses the o/h, even during the night when hes trying to sleep shes nudging him.

mine jumped in a bath after i had finished and was walking to the bedroom.
it was draining when i heard a splash... followed by another splash!!!

so charlie junmped in and jack followed hiM!!! this was then followed by furious stamping... oh sure, like it's MY fault!! :lol:

Thats happened to me too, during a bonding :roll: I forget which rabbit it was, and I was in the bath at the time.

Thats happened to me too, during a bonding :roll: I forget which rabbit it was, and I was in the bath at the time.

Now that is a funny visual thought!!

We put out bread for the birds and always have crows coming into the garden. Both buns like to stand and intimidate them. They stand stock still and do that really scary bunny stare. I really freaks off the birds.

Also, Wolfie does 360 jumps and runs into things. He also tries to binky while going over his jumping run and falls over! Gloria is much cooler. She is bad for nudging you on your bum when you're cleaning out their hutch. If your balance is a little bit off, you can fall over!

Bunnie loves to run across rug to get speed up, then when she gets on laminate flooring she slides along in a sitting position, somehow does a 180 turn and then smacks into corner of room with her bum. Then she does it over and over again! :roll:

She also tries to open the bedroom door by the handle. She banned from bedroom as can never get her out! SO whenever door open she trys to get in! Luckily she stopped doing it now cos don't want her reaching handle and damaging teeth!

She also insists on eating her oxbow hay straight from the bag now while we are refreasing the hay in her crate!

Back