• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and apples.

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
I was just sitting on the floor with my little Billy and he has decided to run off with an apple piece... It wont do him any harm since he is young will it??? He thinks its great!!?? :lol:

i wouldnt have thought so. mine LOVE apples!!! maybe watch out for runny poo as he is young as sometimes greens can disagree with them but I think he'll be chuffed with his treat :D

i wouldnt have thought so. mine LOVE apples!!! maybe watch out for runny poo as he is young as sometimes greens can disagree with them but I think he'll be chuffed with his treat :D

Isn't it so funny when the little devils are so pleased with themselves for snaffling something!!! hehe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

no he'll be fine - don't give him apple everyday as its high in sugar but every now and again is fine.
my little moe (white bun in my sig) is a right old fruit bat - if you are eating any type of fruit he's all over you like a rash :lol:

He only nibbled bits off it then put it back in his dish!! Man I love that bunny!! He was so delighted but I wasnt sure if babies should have it, I love to sit muching apples I can't have them near my horse, but it seems now I can't trust the bunnies either!! I may have to give them up!! :lol::lol:
The funniest one was when Minstrel (my horse) was 3 (and getting large) I was eating a twister he stole it and made a funny face. He now steals them all the time... They are refreshing... Good ol' Min!! :lol:

Back