• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Find your rabbit's twin! :) Or triplets... etc.

casu consulto

Mama Doe
I'm all bouncy having completed an essay. ^-^ So I was looking through my bunny photos (as you do) and got to wondering if there are rabbits out there who look like mine... So, post a photo of your bunny. If other people look, and have a similar looking, long-eared imp, then they can quote your rabbit's picture, and place their own under it as a match! Or something like that...

My bunnies are as follows:

Barney

SN850014.jpg

Amber

SN850177.jpg

Hazel

SN850524.jpg

Bella

SN850521.jpg

I haven't got a photo, but Bandit has a twin on BunSpace called Luzie :D Spitting image. Lovely.

I'll play, I'm sure there are plenty of people with a Poppy lookalike

SP_A0021.jpg

SP_A0097.jpg

But I haven't seen a Charlie double yet

P3080289.jpg

P3080282.jpg

ooh i wonder if we'll find any Charlie-a-likes? I doubt it :(
DSC_7363.jpg

charliegrass.jpg

Brians maybe?
brij.jpg

bri2.jpg

Or Jacks? (for real authenticity they would have to be toothless!)
jacksun.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

Is there a twin for Mallow out there?
DSC00217.jpg

Had he been darker (or is that just the light in the picture?) he'd look similar to a few of our baby lop dwarves. Like Knott...had he had more white on him:lol: But it's hard to find two broken rabbits with the same marking:lol:
Dig_a_tunnel_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Here's my buns. I'm Pretty sure SOMEONE must have a double of Sasuke out there:lol: He's just a black rex after all.
Handsome_rabbit_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Aroma, brown sable rex:
Aroma_eating_hay_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

And Zakura, chestnut aguti mix.
Devil_in_disguise_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Back