• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All together?

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
For those that have more than 2 in a bond do you take them to the vets altogether? We've been working through getting our 5 vaccinated and for the myxi we took them in groups of two and one with the cat. :lol:

For their vhd I want to take all 5 together, but will this cause too much confusion for the vet?

I couldnt even arrange brining Trip and Scarlett to the vet together for their myxi jabs last year :shock: They insisted I had two seperate appointments with a half an hour wait inbetween :roll:

If I had a group I would prefer to take them all in together, if the vets ok with it then take them all :D It shouldnt confuse the vet because you wont have them all out at the same time :lol: Just bring them up to the table one at a time for their vaccination x

I used to take all mine together with no problems other than a big box taking up space in the waiting room.

Now he comes out to vax them all :D

Back